Pack News‎ > ‎

Medical Forms -- Update Annually

posted Oct 6, 2013, 7:58 PM by Den4 Pack23   [ updated Sep 23, 2014, 1:52 PM by Committee Chair Pack23 ]
Part of keeping everyone safe and "Being Prepared" is having some medical information on hand in the rare case that it is needed.  BSA requires every Cub Scout to have a medical form on file with the Cub Scout Pack just for that reason.  Each Scout needs a medical form in case of illness or injury at a den or pack meeting.

For all Cub Scout activities, but especially the family campouts, and for summer camps, each Scout will need to have a medical form on file to attend, so please fill out medical forms for your Scout as soon as you can.  

For all activities that we do in Cub Scouts during the year, you only need to fill out parts A and B.  The other parts are for when you go to summer camp (that is longer than 72 hours continuous), or for Boy Scout week-long backpack trips.

The BSA recommends that we not use the digital form to store medical information.  Instead please fill this out either on the computer or print it and write in the spaces provided.  Then hand in the hard copy when completed.

Hard Copy

Download forms A & B from this link:*

It is the first one in the list on that page and says "All Scouting Events"

Print and fill out completely, or fill out completely and print.  Then drop it off along with copies of both sides of your insurance card to

Chad Bohlmann, 818 S Cuyler, OR turn in at a Pack meeting.

*Contact Chad if you need printed forms.

The BSA provides a Frequently Asked Questions page here:

As always, feel free to contact any of the leaders if you have any questions.